Forum | Advancement | Career | Veteran | Bases | Enlisted Portal

ET1EXWIWSW

FY19 Chief Selection Board

Rate this topic

TheKardiacKid

Alright everyone....Sent off my LTB today for my third look. Just playing the waiting game like all of you now.

LSHARP

FTS and SELRES quotas are out

Superburkett

Well got seven quatas. Here’s to another year of nerves, LOL.

BOATSNUGGYD

For all us fts/selres

Screenshot_20180525-063915_Facebook.jpg

• Like 1

SH1(SW/AW/IW)

Good evening,

Just finished up my LTB and debating should I mail it or email it this is my first time submitting. Any recommendations would help. 

PO14Life
51 minutes ago, SH1(SW/AW/IW) said:

Good evening,

Just finished up my LTB and debating should I mail it or email it this is my first time submitting. Any recommendations would help. 

I would email, get it quicker and you can verify they have it before deadline. My two cents

• Like 1

PO14Life

I have avoided posting on here lately. I guess I was a little ashamed that I hadn’t finished my LTB. The review was finished today and I’m sending it off tomorrow. I am going to figure out how to sleep the night results come out.

• Like 1

OS1(SW/EXW)

13 for OSC this year, might have a shot afterall, I feel bad for my AC1, 0 spots this year, and 0 last year, she is running out of time to make it before HYT takes her 😞

• Thanks 1

Submarinecook1stclass

its exiting with all the master chief results coming out and senior soon, now reserves and FTS, just a reminder that its still two months until active duty comes out. I go to school in from june 17 to july 23, I cant wait because I need something to distract myself from thinking about it. I don't know if anyone else feels the same

CTN1(IW/FMF)
On 5/30/2018 at 4:44 PM, Submarinecook1stclass said:

its exiting with all the master chief results coming out and senior soon, now reserves and FTS, just a reminder that its still two months until active duty comes out. I go to school in from june 17 to july 23, I cant wait because I need something to distract myself from thinking about it. I don't know if anyone else feels the same

I agree. I PCS July 6 so I have plenty to  distract me. 

Cryptzog
On 5/22/2018 at 4:14 PM, THEORDNANCMAN said:

Has anyone use https://safe.amrdec.army.mil/safe to send in their package?

I used it several years ago. I suggest sending it via email because then you don't have to rely on them getting around to downloading it. When I sent mine in, they didn't download it for some reason, even though I sent it in with plenty of time for them to do so (like several weeks in advance). 

ABGrape
8 hours ago, Cryptzog said:

I used it several years ago. I suggest sending it via email because then you don't have to rely on them getting around to downloading it. When I sent mine in, they didn't download it for some reason, even though I sent it in with plenty of time for them to do so (like several weeks in advance). 

Usually the precepts tell you to use sites like safe site. This year they stated to use encryption only or snail mail. My command IT's created a certificate just for NPC to encrypt our packages because i guess on shipboard accounts its hard to use the encryption. I sent off my LTB today with no issues.  You have to think about the path to least restriction for the board to use.  Good luck to all this year 4th time up here !

Submarinecook1stclass

continuity reports now have board id numbers and convening dates. its getting close everyone. counting down the days.

• Cool! 1

BethSta
On 5/30/2018 at 5:03 AM, Tony said:

Here too, maybe easier to read. 

LOL Thank you!!   Sometimes I'm not the best at figuring out where stuff shows up within the USN!  Still learning!

• Thanks 1

Tony

Actually, thank you! You alerted the masses and that's what it's all about... 😎

• Like 1

GMFCC
18 hours ago, ABGrape said:

Usually the precepts tell you to use sites like safe site. This year they stated to use encryption only or snail mail. My command IT's created a certificate just for NPC to encrypt our packages because i guess on shipboard accounts its hard to use the encryption. I sent off my LTB today with no issues.  You have to think about the path to least restriction for the board to use.  Good luck to all this year 4th time up here !

I had some guys send theirs in on AMRDEC. The encryption isn’t bad if you know how to do it. Go to the DoD whitepages, sign in with CAC, find the CSCSELBOARD email address and download the vcard, that’ll update the content in your email and you should be good. Never had an issue on any of the ships I’ve been on...

martin2964
23 hours ago, Submarinecook1stclass said:

continuity reports now have board id numbers and convening dates. its getting close everyone. counting down the days.

I have 2 Board Id numbers listed in my continuity report, does anybody else have 2 board numbers?

HM1(SW/AW/IW/FMF), MTS

According to NAVADMIN 027/18, RC/FTS selection board adjourns on 8 June but for some reason FY 19 membership for E7 RC/FTS selection board were already posted in NPC. They may have completed the board early. Thoughts??? Can't wait for the AC board to convene.

Submarinecook1stclass
22 hours ago, martin2964 said:

I have 2 Board Id numbers listed in my continuity report, does anybody else have 2 board numbers?

I had 2 and then backed out and went back in then it was only one

AME1

On a different topic, it was 20 years ago today my journey began.  On topic, have to wait till the end of the month to see the quotas for my 8th board.  So far my 2 IA's seem to have been a non-factor.  Sent in the NAM I just got, and my Army COM that wasn't in my OMPF.  Not holding my breath that I'll get that phone call in August.

GoNavy88
On 5/23/2018 at 9:53 PM, AME1 said:

So we just had change of command, and completed a major inspection last week.  I recieved a NAM for the dates of the inspection.  Opinions on if it's worth sending into the board.  I'm just not sure if 1 NAM is enough to sway things in my favor.  Also I've never gotten a clear answer on if my Army Com should be in my OMPF or not.

I would send it.

AME1
8 hours ago, GoNavy88 said:

I would send it.

I did, along with the NAM I just got for the major inspection we just had.

DocU

Are some of you saying that under the "Performance Evaluation Continuity Report" in BOL there is an actual board listed from this FY?