FY19 Chief Selection Board

Guest Superburkett

Such little chatter on this thread considering that FTS/SELRES results will be out any day now. Good luck to all those waiting to get the call and to feel the glory of the mighty “S”!

Guest Doc (FMF) E

Well, there’s not much left to do or say for the FTS PO1’s. We just have to wait and see. I hope the results come out by next week... 

Guest Submarinecook1stclass

these days are dragging by....at least the wait is almost over for the FTS guys. good luck. I wish if was end of july already.

Guest Superburkett

I just don’t see NPC sitting on the results for 40 + days. The board adjourned a week early. That’s a long time for results to just sit on someone’s desk. I’m thinking next week.

Guest Casey Rybak
1 hour ago, Superburkett said:

I just don’t see NPC sitting on the results for 40 + days. The board adjourned a week early. That’s a long time for results to just sit on someone’s desk. I’m thinking next week.

Well last year they weren't released until AUG, so I guess we shall see.

Guest Doc (FMF) E

If you look at the historical data since 2012, not counting last year, it has been typically released the last week of June (26-30th) with a random July 8th thrown in there. My guess is June 27-28th, but we are all just at the mercy of NPC for this stuff. The waiting game continues...

Guest PO14Life

I’m guessing 29 June for RC and 2 August for AC. It is super quiet this year. Where is everyone? Should I take leave around the time results come out? I get upset when the results come out and some people around here are not very understanding.

Guest OS1(SW/EXW)

This year has been a weird year for the board and those of us who are eligible.

There has been little gossip or traffic, almost like it is anti-climactic, which is interesting.

Oh well, fingers crossed for those of us here, we have a bunch of very qualified folks who are due!

10 hours ago, PO14Life said:

Also, was thinking about getting a new tattoo soon. Should I wait or go ahead not knowing what will happen?

If you get it now it should be healed up by the time results come out.

Guest PO14Life
41 minutes ago, CTN1(IW/FMF) said:

Finishing my forearm wrap on the 21st

Mine will be on my rib, and I don’t know if that heals slower than others.

Guest Superburkett

I'm calling the 20th for the triad, 21st for BOL and 22nd for navadmin. Definitely has to be prior to the 4th of July. Can't believe that NPC would hold on to the results for over 40 days.

Guest Butter Star
12 hours ago, Superburkett said:

I'm calling the 20th for the triad, 21st for BOL and 22nd for navadmin. Definitely has to be prior to the 4th of July. Can't believe that NPC would hold on to the results for over 40 days.

Chief Bucket how's it going?

Guest UWANTFIREIMICE

Patiently waiting... if I had to guess, very soon the FTS side of the house will know something

Guest BOATSNUGGYD
4 hours ago, UWANTFIREIMICE said:

Patiently waiting... if I had to guess, very soon the FTS side of the house will know something

I really hope so

Guest AOPRABH

So if you're a SELRES and you're in one of the rates that has 100% quota availability for Chief for FY-19, what do you think the real percentage is?  50/50 maybe?  The wait for this is killing me slowly inside.

Guest PO14Life

Hopefully it’s down because they are getting ready for all those new chiefs! Good luck y’all! Also, at the board does anyone know if they see how many times you’ve been eligible?