FY19 Chief Selection Board

Guest Submarinecook1stclass

continuity reports now have board id numbers and convening dates. its getting close everyone. counting down the days.

Guest BethSta
On 5/30/2018 at 5:03 AM, Tony said:

Here too, maybe easier to read. 

LOL Thank you!!   Sometimes I'm not the best at figuring out where stuff shows up within the USN!  Still learning!

Guest martin2964
23 hours ago, Submarinecook1stclass said:

continuity reports now have board id numbers and convening dates. its getting close everyone. counting down the days.

I have 2 Board Id numbers listed in my continuity report, does anybody else have 2 board numbers?

Guest HMC(FMF/SW/AW/IW)

According to NAVADMIN 027/18, RC/FTS selection board adjourns on 8 June but for some reason FY 19 membership for E7 RC/FTS selection board were already posted in NPC. They may have completed the board early. Thoughts??? Can't wait for the AC board to convene.

22 hours ago, martin2964 said:

I have 2 Board Id numbers listed in my continuity report, does anybody else have 2 board numbers?

I had 2 and then backed out and went back in then it was only one

Guest AME1

On a different topic, it was 20 years ago today my journey began.  On topic, have to wait till the end of the month to see the quotas for my 8th board.  So far my 2 IA's seem to have been a non-factor.  Sent in the NAM I just got, and my Army COM that wasn't in my OMPF.  Not holding my breath that I'll get that phone call in August.

Guest GoNavy88
On 5/23/2018 at 9:53 PM, AME1 said:

So we just had change of command, and completed a major inspection last week.  I recieved a NAM for the dates of the inspection.  Opinions on if it's worth sending into the board.  I'm just not sure if 1 NAM is enough to sway things in my favor.  Also I've never gotten a clear answer on if my Army Com should be in my OMPF or not.

I would send it.

Guest AME1
8 hours ago, GoNavy88 said:

I would send it.

I did, along with the NAM I just got for the major inspection we just had.

Guest ChiefDevilDoc

Are some of you saying that under the "Performance Evaluation Continuity Report" in BOL there is an actual board listed from this FY?

3 hours ago, DocU said:

Are some of you saying that under the "Performance Evaluation Continuity Report" in BOL there is an actual board listed from this FY?

Yes

Guest ChiefDevilDoc
20 minutes ago, Submarinecook1stclass said:

Yes

Man, I was trippin for a second. I do not have a board listed on my continuity report so I called NPC. Luckily, I was told that not everyone will have the board listed there and that does not mean anything adverse. I wanted to post that just in case others had a mini-heart attack like I just did.

Guest martin2964
18 hours ago, DocU said:

Man, I was trippin for a second. I do not have a board listed on my continuity report so I called NPC. Luckily, I was told that not everyone will have the board listed there and that does not mean anything adverse. I wanted to post that just in case others had a mini-heart attack like I just did.

I was told that you are supposed to have the board ID number 19360 (active duty). that means that you are considered for the board, check you profile sheet for any changes on your selection board status. So far everybody that make board on my command  has the board ID number.

Guest Stazz

Submitted two letters this year as admin was holding things in route for change of command and I didn’t want to risk my whole package. 4th time up and not expecting much after back to back P’s.

LTB includes:

CPO 365/ Sailor 360 designation

Phase Maintenance Coordinator designation

Duty Section Leader Designation

Full-Systems QAR 4790/12 form

Master’s Degree

MTS

SEJPME I cert

Officer PME cert

FCC license

MOVSM

ESWS cert

Eval correspondence (TEMADUINS added)

For those of you playing the waiting game, evals are in November if not selected and commands are going to want input in August/September so better keep plugging away. Last year hurt. Chain of command expected me to pick up and didn’t have me in any position to help me in case I didn’t. Most of my peer group from my previous command picked up last year (knew 15 names in my rate).

Guest OS1(SW/EXW)
On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 3:10 PM, HM1(SW/AW/IW/FMF), MTS said:

According to NAVADMIN 027/18, RC/FTS selection board adjourns on 8 June but for some reason FY 19 membership for E7 RC/FTS selection board were already posted in NPC. They may have completed the board early. Thoughts??? Can't wait for the AC board to convene.

I have word from a friend who is a Chief that his CMC (who sat the RC board) returned back to the command on Monday, so it would appear that they may have adjourned early.

Guest Stazz
1 hour ago, STG1 said:

Is anyone else having issues accessing the website to log in and verify your package was received?

I used their chat function. 5 minute wait today.

Guest Stazz
1 hour ago, STG1 said:

Is anyone else having issues accessing the website to log in and verify your package was received?

Guest Doc (FMF) E

Looking at how long it took For the E-8 results to come out after the board adjourned, if it is comparable, means the FTS/Reserve Chief results should be out at the end of the month. I hope they come out quick because I hate waiting, but it would make for a LOOONNNGG induction season! I have a 44% to make HMC FTS! 🙏🏼

Guest ChiefDevilDoc
On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:25 AM, martin2964 said:

I was told that you are supposed to have the board ID number 19360 (active duty). that means that you are considered for the board, check you profile sheet for any changes on your selection board status. So far everybody that make board on my command  has the board ID number.

Yes. Every AC E6 I have talked to had it but I am FTS and every FTS E6 I talked to did not have it. All our profile sheets still say SEL BOARD ELIGIBLE so it may be an FTS thing. NPC assured me that it wasn't anything adverse. Any other FTS folks dealing with the same thing?

Guest STG1
10 hours ago, Stazz said:

I can’t even get the website to load.  What is the site you are using? 

Guest Stazz
8 minutes ago, STG1 said:

I can’t even get the website to load.  What is the site you are using? 

Be careful if you’re trying to cut and paste from the auto reply email. The link is repeated because it’s supposed to be html.

On 6/7/2018 at 10:47 PM, hammer said:

Anybody have the link to see if the LTB was received?  Seems like the link on NPC doesn’t work?

Did they send you an email yet? They will send an email with the link and directions for access.

Guest PO14Life

I’m looking for fitness guidance. I am in okay shape, but I’m worried that it’s not enough. Anyone have any workouts on a graduating scale to help prep. Just in case...