FY-19 LDO/CWO Procurement Board

Guest osiris0107

Woke up and saw that the forum got to seven pages. I anxiously opened it to find that everyone else was talking about how anxious they were about the results, lol.

Guest OSC_FISH!
6 hours ago, osiris0107 said:

Woke up and saw that the forum got to seven pages. I anxiously opened it to find that everyone else was talking about how anxious they were about the results, lol.

I’ll be on your time or close too it for the next few days... Have to head that way for mission.

Guest Sbreakall

Anyone know how long after individual results are shown in NPC the Navadmin is released? And how long after the Navadmin goes out it's available on the Navadmin website?

Guest OSC_FISH!
Just now, Sbreakall said:

Anyone know how long after individual results are shown in NPC the Navadmin is released? And how long after the Navadmin goes out it's available on the Navadmin website?

That’s a good darn question!! Will it all be available at the same time or not?? Mustang, any help?

Guest osiris0107

So I did some research fellas, until we see the Captain results the LDO and CWO results ain't coming out. Once you see those Captain promotions, then its time to get nervous. LDO reults have never come out before Captain results.

Guest KingATC
35 minutes ago, osiris0107 said:

So I did some research fellas, until we see the Captain results the LDO and CWO results ain't coming out. Once you see those Captain promotions, then its time to get nervous. LDO reults have never come out before Captain results.

That's correct. I have looked at the last 8 years and it happens just as you indicated. When Captain results drop, it takes about 2 days for LDO results.

Guest Mustang6235

The NAVADMIN will drop first. Someone will post it here or on other social media sites. I believe NPC lags behind a bit. I learned of my selection from this board. 

Guest LDO_Hopeful88
On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:14 PM, Sbreakall said:

Any reserve applicants here? Since the beginning of this process PERS has told me that reservists status won't show in NPC. I was in the Middle East so I never really worried about it. Now that it's time for results, they are still telling me that reservists can't check NPC for status/results. Any reservists gotten any better ordifferent info on this?

I'm a reserve applicant. I've heard the same thing. PERS called me and told me I was good after they reviewed my package (I had emailed and asked because I didn't see anything in BOL). When I sent in my last E6 eval, I received a response that it was received from the PERS guy I had spoke to (I cc'd him when I sent it in though). I can see everything was received in NPC - it was always BOL that I had an issue with.

Guest Sbreakall
25 minutes ago, LDO_Hopeful88 said:

I'm a reserve applicant. I've heard the same thing. PERS called me and told me I was good after they reviewed my package (I had emailed and asked because I didn't see anything in BOL). When I sent in my last E6 eval, I received a response that it was received from the PERS guy I had spoke to (I cc'd him when I sent it in though). I can see everything was received in NPC - it was always BOL that I had an issue with.

Ok, am I looking in the wrong place in BOL? Where in BOL is your status showing up? PERS always told me my status won't show online cause I'm a reservist. They confirmed my package was received and submitted to the board. I've never had any indication online that I've even submitted a package.

Guest Mustang6235

BOL should’ve given you the status of your package with the appropriate code. It updated weekly, but mine only showed for a short amount of time, so it’s possible to miss the code update. 

Guest Sbreakall
17 minutes ago, Mustang6235 said:

BOL should’ve given you the status of your package with the appropriate code. It updated weekly, but mine only showed for a short amount of time, so it’s possible to miss the code update. 

Should've being the key word... I can't even log on to NPC and I show nothing in BOL, and PERS assures me this is normal. in case my level of anxiety about this whole process wasn't high enough!

Guest OSC_FISH!
2 minutes ago, ITC(SW) said:

I work close to the action and it’s been crickets. Do you ever get that feeling someone you work with already knows?

My source was close... So they are tight lipped and giving out bad info as well!! Lol

Guest KingATC
7 minutes ago, Tarheel PR said:

I am hearing next Tuesday. Hopefully I’m right ha ha Ha ha ha.

Lmao. That's if the Captains results come out this week. And yes, you saying that puts more fuel to the fire.

Money is still on Thursday March 1st. Last couple of years the results dropped on the last week of February on Thursday. But anxiously waiting and hoping for sooner ! It’s close either way good luck to everyone 

Guest ADCS*VFA

Remember the good old days when you can snoop through certain sites and find out if you made it? I miss the old Navy! We need Joe Kampa back