FY-19 LDO/CWO Procurement Board

13 hours ago, OSC_FISH! said:

I’m sure I have you beat... lol... I’ve been stalking NPC every other 15 minuets like something has changed.. 

OSC_ Fish this is my first time applying also (712X).  Good Luck Bro! At least 20 more NAVADMIN releases to go based on the historical data!

Guest AMCSTack
22 hours ago, Tarheel PR said:

I must be tripping. I thought the quota for 733x was 25 but NPCis saying 26. I have got to get a hobby.

Hopefully 2 for those 26 quotas are for us :) 

Guest AMCSTack
21 minutes ago, Tarheel PR said:

AMCSTack, did you submit a SFF letter?

I did not, but I have a few evals that cover running the desk - hopefully that will suffice....  After reading the discrete requirements I kinda wish I did....

Guest Tarheel PR
3 minutes ago, AMCSTack said:

I did not, but I have a few evals that cover running the desk - hopefully that will suffice....  After reading the discrete requirements I kinda wish I did....

This is my first time submitting a package with the qual and maintenance SCPO on my eval. Hopefully it helps! I’m sure they will see it in your evals.

Guest Mustang6235
On 2/6/2018 at 4:50 AM, osiris0107 said:

So I’ll pose a question, what if a member submitted a package and then transferred. Will the gaining command have view of the members selection or only the old command? And if the old command only has view will they contact the member or the co?

The selection results don’t go to the TRIAD. 

Everyone finds out at the same time on the release of the NAVADMIN. 

Guest Tarheel PR
31 minutes ago, Mustang6235 said:

The selection results don’t go to the TRIAD. 

Everyone finds out at the same time on the release of the NAVADMIN. 

Mustang6235, good to know. Thanks.

Guest osiris0107

Wow hey took away all the power from everyone and put us all on th same playing field. So even co, xo an cmc and pressing f5 with us lol.

Guest OSC_FISH!
1 hour ago, osiris0107 said:

So? Is it going to be an end of February release or early March??? Can we get a poll started in this forum?

I’m calling February 25th... 

Guest OSC_FISH!
17 minutes ago, AMCSTack said:

I'll go with March 8th as the release date.  Fingers crossed that it's sooner :)

I hope not that long... Shesh

7 hours ago, osiris0107 said:

So? Is it going to be an end of February release or early March??? Can we get a poll started in this forum?

I’m going with March 1st! 🤞🏼

Guest Tarheel PR

I just want them to come out! Such a major pivot point in a career... As for the date, I’m calling March 1st. Good luck everyone!

Guest EM1(SS)

Command Master Chief and Command Senior Chief results are out.  One step closer.  At this point, I'm expecting the Nuclear LDO results to just come out with the full list.

Guest OSC_FISH!
40 minutes ago, EM1(SS) said:

Command Master Chief and Command Senior Chief results are out.  One step closer.  At this point, I'm expecting the Nuclear LDO results to just come out with the full list.

How long did it take for LDO/CWO results after the CMC list was available last year? Also, I believe I read somewhere that the Nuclear results would come out with all other results. 

Guest EM1(SS)
8 minutes ago, OSC_FISH! said:

How long did it take for LDO/CWO results after the CMC list was available last year? Also, I believe I read somewhere that the Nuclear results would come out with all other results. 

Last year, it was 15 days between the 2 lists.  In 2016, it was only a day. I have heard from numerous resources that they weren't going to be held any longer than necessary for the required reviews/approvals.

Guest Tarheel PR
55 minutes ago, OSC_FISH! said:

I’m hearing Tuesday.... 

Still seems a little early... How would the person you heard it from know?

Guest EM1(SS)

I'm not putting any faith in projected dates.  After the Master Chief list last year, I'm pretty sure that anyone who is privy to that kind of info is going to be keeping pretty quiet.