FY18 Chief Selection Board

Guest SEABEE(NMT)
Just now, papasmurf said:

yup that will be next once im done with this... I have two modules left then post test.. i may be done tomorrow and Ill start the second one

I know for the SEJPME II you have to change your rank to E7 to enroll then after you enroll change it back to E6. 

I completed that one as well. Any thoughts on how the board would view that? (Changing your rank to enroll and complete the course) I've had mixed points of view from different people I asked. 

Long time lurker, first time post! Good luck to all the FTS/SELRES/AD brother's and sister's out there! This is my fifth time board eligible, the stars aligned for me over the past 9 months and I was blessed with being a PACFLT SOY finalist. Keeping my fingers crossed, and this forum has been phenomenal at providing sound guidance/mentorship over the years! Quick noob question how do you reply to a members comment? Thanks.   

Guest PSjg78
7 minutes ago, HM1 said:

Long time lurker, first time post! Good luck to all the FTS/SELRES/AD brother's and sister's out there! This is my fifth time board eligible, the stars aligned for me over the past 9 months and I was blessed with being a PACFLT SOY finalist. Keeping my fingers crossed, and this forum has been phenomenal at providing sound guidance/mentorship over the years! Quick noob question how do you reply to a members comment? Thanks.   

just click on quote on the post you wanna reply on and welcome to the madness!

Just now, PSjg78 said:

just click on quote on the post you wanna reply on and welcome to the madness!

easy day, thanks...yes its really starting to pick in here. Thinking it's going to hit at least 100 pages before long.

Guest PSjg78
1 minute ago, HM1 said:

easy day, thanks...yes its really starting to pick in here. Thinking it's going to hit at least 100 pages before long.

at this pace we might hit 100 on Friday haha

Guest PSjg78
1 minute ago, papasmurf said:

im working on it... taking my forum whore posting skills and applying here... its for the greater good of the group right??

absolutely I agree with this message hahah lets start blowing it up! Wonder what the commands will do if all the FCPO start dropping leave chits hhahaha we just all go on hiatus  

Guest PSjg78

yup i guess so, but Im putting one in there... and Ill find ya for a charge in my book and get a laugh when you see it!

hmmmmmm my Chief is gone and his is so just chillin on his desk right now hahahha wonder if its locked  ;) just playing hahahha

Guest PSjg78

i mean.... probably not the best choice... two of my best friends are chiefs and ive asked them and they hold the secrets of the mess close, and Ive know them for 15+ years!

Oh yeah I know.... not even my ex who is still a close friend of mine tell me anything.. Im like seriously hahahah but guess we will soon find out !

Guest PSjg78
Just now, HawkISback said:

I'm not saying I enrolled in that course, but holy snikes there's 25 modules in it. 

Go big or go home they say... stay hungry so lets just knock it out.. what else we gotta do.. haha

16 minutes ago, NDC(DSW/EXW/SW) said:

It'll pick up a bit over next week, then once NAC announces the day of notifications, this thing will explode. It's awesome. Thats when @Tony has the most fun haha

Absolutely, and that's the best time to practice for my "Pulling my hair out" Olympics!

:4787:

Guest SEABEE(NMT)
13 minutes ago, papasmurf said:

Yup.... its deff a lot!

Yes it is definitely 45 hours in front of a computer and it's no joke. 

Guest BOATSNUGGYD
1 minute ago, papasmurf said:

Im a IT by day as well so i just sit in front of a computer anyway so may as well be productive... ar15.com and youtube only keep my attention and entertain me for just so long/

It's crazy when you come home everyday and your kids ask daddy did the results come out yet?

Guest PO14Life
3 minutes ago, BOATSNUGGYD said:

It's crazy when you come home everyday and your kids ask daddy did the results come out yet?

I think I would go crazy, mine speaks mostly Japanese and is only two. I guess that will be me next year if I don't pick up.

Guest BOATSNUGGYD
5 minutes ago, PO14Life said:

I think I would go crazy, mine speaks mostly Japanese and is only two. I guess that will be me next year if I don't pick up.

Mine are 7 and 5

Guest SeaBeeDoc
1 hour ago, PSjg78 said:

hmmmmmm my Chief is gone and his is so just chillin on his desk right now hahahha wonder if its locked  ;) just playing hahahha

th5P7G5RJI.jpg