FY18 Chief Selection Board

Guest Christyl

Did anyone know any of the board members?

My countdown says 14 days until AD results... come on Aug 1st! ( my own guess)

Guest OS1(SW/EXW)

I looked today and I knew one of the Master Chiefs on my board, she probably recused herself, she knows my info.

Guest PO14Life

I knew two of the CMC's... they get split up though, right? If one of them was on it I hope he recused himself.

Guest HawkISback

I finally broke down and asked my CMC what he thought my chances were this cycle.  He told me to stop thinking about it an wait for the results.  I was like :unsure:

Guest HawkISback
35 minutes ago, papasmurf said:

just read the Reserve convening order, and the Master chief for my rate is the only master chief and I know them personally really well i consider them a mentor, anyone have any thoughts there

In theory they are supposed to put you record on someone else's pile.  However who knows if that's the case. 

Guest OS1(SW/EXW)

The Master Chief that I know was one of the people that looked over my package before I submitted it...who knows. 

Guest Admin_warrior

The wait is looong. I know one of the recorders on the board, thats it. Our CO asked us did we know anyone on the board lol he said at least u know someone! I am thinking August 2 for triad and August 3rd for results AD

Guest Mestizo68

Reserve Force MC Mitchell will be at CNRFC this morning. Hopefully we will get some insight on the FTS results today. I'll let you guys know if I hear anything.

Guest BOATSNUGGYD
Just now, Mestizo68 said:

Reserve Force MC Mitchell will be at CNRFC this morning. Hopefully we will get some insight on the FTS results today. I'll let you guys know if I hear anything.

Thanks appreciate it

Guest PSjg78
49 minutes ago, Mestizo68 said:

Appreciate that ! Too bad we have an all hands call but it's definitely not someone I would ask results Ughhhh so thank YOU !!! 

Guest IS1(IW/SW/AW/EXW)

My Chief just busted me...he figured out who I am on this forum and saw that I've been talking about him!

:lol:

Guest PSjg78
4 minutes ago, IS1(IW/SW/AW/EXW) said:

My Chief just busted me...he figured out who I am on this forum and saw that I've been talking about him!

:lol:

that is hilarious :lol:

Guest PSjg78

Ok I'm convinced if we don't get anything this week we will have to wait until active duty results .... let the waiting games continue 

Guest Christyl

Where can find information on on why some individuals get a h, I am clearly bored and reading instructions is a way to pass the time :D

Guest HawkISback
1 minute ago, Christyl said:

Where can find information on on why some individuals get a h, I am clearly bored and reading instructions is a way to pass the time :D

Perhaps the advancement manual?

Guest PSjg78

Sitting here waiting for this all hands call from the Senior Enlisted advisor to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of staff ... do ya'll think he would know anything about our results hahahaha just playing ...