FY18 Chief Selection Board

Guest NVYPS

I felt bad because everyone is waiting including me knowing it's going to be next week unless CNP just rolls it out Thursday with little notification but the people at PERS doesn't believe that's gonna happen just enjoy another week of getting ready lol 

Guest IS1(IW/SW/AW/EXW)
21 minutes ago, DeepSea5342 said:

If I could make one recommendation for everyone prior to the results being released, it would be to read the book "Ego is the Enemy" by Ryan Holiday.

I just bought it for my Kindle.  Based on the description, this could help me if I make it or strike out for the 12th time!  Thanks for the recommendation.

Guest PSjg78
Just now, Tony said:

I'll be doing a reboot in t -5 minutes. BOATSNUGGYD, it's not BUPERS booty.

:D

hahahah TEASE!!!!!

Guest navyordie123

Well the pages are starting to pick up more and more. We have grown in a lot of pages over the past few days.

13 minutes ago, navyordie123 said:

Well the pages are starting to pick up more and more. We have grown in a lot of pages over the past few days.

Well, it takes a 100 pages for results to be released. Old timers here know that basic fact lol.

• Like 1

Guest BOATSNUGGYD
3 minutes ago, Dogg said:

Well, it takes a 100 pages for results to be released. Old timers here know that basic fact lol.

67 more to go

6 minutes ago, Tony said:

I think LSHARP passed out.

:graphics-3d-smileys-649761:

Lol no I'm sitting back enjoying all of the comments. But if I keep holding my breathe for results this week I will pass out lol. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LSHARP said:

Lol no I'm sitting back enjoying all of the comments. But if I keep holding my breathe for results this week I will pass out lol. 

No worries, I'm setting up the first aid station as we speak. The regulars know where its at. Port side, vultures row. :)

• Like 1

Guest HMC(FMF/SW/AW/IW)

FYSA.  The FY-18 Chief Selection Board Membership has been posted in NPC.  Looks like they adjourned the board early. :)

Guest CTRC(IW/SW/AW)
38 minutes ago, Dogg said:

This is a fact!

Guest HawkISback
55 minutes ago, Tony said:

I think LSHARP passed out.

:graphics-3d-smileys-649761:

We could make this experience the spinoff of the walking dead, except it would be The F5ers. 

Guest Christyl
1 minute ago, BOATSNUGGYD said:

What does F5ers stand for if you dont mind me asking? This is my 1st year on this forum.

if you hit F5 it is a short cut for refreshing the page!

Guest PO14Life

I'm keeping busy by doing my homework ahead of time. If I pick up there will be two weeks left in my class. I was also going to try to get in great shape before the results, but some weird cold/flu been keeping me down. 

1 minute ago, Surf AT said:

F5 is the quick way to refresh

Yes, for most, F5 refreshes the content. For me it is the dagger that kills the server when the results come out. 

:graphics-3d-smileys-636308:

Guest Surf AT

Well one of the two senior chiefs that has been TAD was on the board. I guess he'll get back about the same time I get back from leave, but then I will be checking out to transfer to my next command.

53 minutes ago, HM8702INST said:

FYSA.  The FY-18 Chief Selection Board Membership has been posted in NPC.  Looks like they adjourned the board early. :)

I have to go to a meeting. Can someone post a link to that NPC membership doc?