Forum | Advancement | Career | Veteran | Bases | Enlisted Portal

Tony

FY18 Chief Selection Board

Rate this topic

PSjg78
2 hours ago, TRON828 said:

Hoping 28th for us FTS...ready to find out so I can relax...

COME ON "S":D

The nerves have finally kicked in for me too hahahah praying it's this week I'm hearing rumors next week after holiday but we shall see 

Guest TRON828

I was told Wednesday.so just waiting.. I'm on leave so I'm ready to get this over with. 4th time for me..

Riverine Rat
2 hours ago, ITJuan(IW/SW/AW) 009 said:

I hope you pick up that "S". I've been up since 2011, but only made board this year and last year. I never studied until I finally realized holy crap, "I'm so late in the game". Last year I thought I had a great chance especially with the write-up I had and the Sailorization, but come to find out I had so many duplicates on my OMPF and I never caught it until a Senior Chief who sat the board last year looked at my OMPF. I got all that squared away, so this year, we shall see what happens. I'm not too thrilled as I was last year and I'm sure the ITC quotas have dropped...again.

I hope you pick up as well. I have been told after having a lot of Chiefs, Senior, and Master Chiefs looking over my record said I have a good shot this year. But I have heard that before so I am just hoping. I have bounced around a bit starting off as and AO, Recruiting, Riverines, back to the fleet, now Recruiting again but I converted last year to NC. I have AW/EXW/SW/IDW, small craft. been LPO at Sea. US Map, JPME, PPME, good right ups on evals. good Sailorization and leadership. So we shall see how things turn out.

PSjg78
54 minutes ago, TRON828 said:

I was told Wednesday.so just waiting.. I'm on leave so I'm ready to get this over with. 4th time for me..

I'm on duty starting today thru the holiday hahahah I just wanna know already ... enjoy your leave ! 

PSjg78
Just now, PSjg78 said:

I'm on duty starting today thru the holiday hahahah I just wanna know already ... enjoy your leave ! 

4th time for me too !!! It's my favorite number so crossing fingers ! 

navyordie123

So today is the day when the board convened.good luck to everyone. Good luck to al FTS who are awaiting their results. 

• Like 1

ITJuan(IW/SW/AW) 009
2 minutes ago, navyordie123 said:

So today is the day when the board convened.good luck to everyone. Good luck to al FTS who are awaiting their results. 

I'm hoping the quotas come out today or tomorrow and our quotas show some love!

• Like 1

HI_IT
6 hours ago, ITJuan(IW/SW/AW) 009 said:

I hope you pick up that "S". I've been up since 2011, but only made board this year and last year. I never studied until I finally realized holy crap, "I'm so late in the game". Last year I thought I had a great chance especially with the write-up I had and the Sailorization, but come to find out I had so many duplicates on my OMPF and I never caught it until a Senior Chief who sat the board last year looked at my OMPF. I got all that squared away, so this year, we shall see what happens. I'm not too thrilled as I was last year and I'm sure the ITC quotas have dropped...again.

ITCS quotas went up, that should mean ITC quotas go up too.

ITJuan(IW/SW/AW) 009
3 minutes ago, HI_IT said:

ITCS quotas went up, that should mean ITC quotas go up too.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I went on NPC and checked out the quotas for ITCS. Good sign...I hope.

NavySAR

Looks like not today - sad face

• Like 1

Guest NavyChic

Board convened yesterday for us, AD folks hoping we see quotas today or sometime this week.

I was reading a few post back about duplicates in the OMPF. I had a duplicate in my record for Bachelors Degree Transcript and didn't think to get it removed. That is the only duplicate I have in my record that the board may see. Is this a distractor? Will it be looked at negatively? 

Riverine Rat

come one lets see those AD Quatoas

PSjg78

FTS results PLEASE hahahah.... I think being stuck on duty is making the wait drag even longer this year.... Good Luck to all the AD guys.... hopefully you guys see quotas this week!

• Like 1

ITJuan(IW/SW/AW) 009
5 hours ago, NavyChic said:

Board convened yesterday for us, AD folks hoping we see quotas today or sometime this week.

I was reading a few post back about duplicates in the OMPF. I had a duplicate in my record for Bachelors Degree Transcript and didn't think to get it removed. That is the only duplicate I have in my record that the board may see. Is this a distractor? Will it be looked at negatively? 

That's a very good question especially when it comes to an achievement like that. I had 8, count it 8 duplicates of history of assignments, agree ext enl, immed reenl control, and admin remarks. Yeah I shot myself in the foot last cycle for not scrubbing my ompf until after the results came out which was the big fat "N". I got that squared away fast! Soooo uh, quotas? Where you at?

DeepseaSeabee

It's that time of year again. We're 16 pages deep! Glad to see I'm not the only one anxious. I can't wait for these AC quotas to come out. CMCS numbers(5) weren't too high this year but I'm still optimistic for the CMC numbers. Good luck to all waiting impatiently. AC/FTS and SELRES. 

• Like 1

Riverine Rat

tic tic tic that's all I hear right now

• Like 2

ITJuan(IW/SW/AW) 009

AD Quotas are out!!! 19% for ITC. 1 % rise from last cycle. Tsk, tsk. Good luck to all of my brothers and sisters in here!

• Like 2

Riverine Rat

looks like NC went down by 1.

Riverine Rat

NCR- 37.17%

42 out of 113 hope I am one of the 42!!! good luck to everyone.

• Like 2

PSjg78
7 minutes ago, Riverine Rat said:

NCR- 37.17%

42 out of 113 hope I am one of the 42!!! good luck to everyone.

Where are the quotas?

PSjg78
3 minutes ago, PSjg78 said:

Where are the quotas?

Found them ! :-) Good Luck guys!!!!

SEABEE(NMT)

That's what I would like to know as well.

PSjg78
20 minutes ago, KillJoy said:

Where did these quotas come from? IE where can they be found online?

Look back a couple posts and you will see them..

EffSeeUno

With the HYT increase and the call for 355 ships anyone else thinking the rates are about to open up, maybe not this year, but in the near future? FCA sitting at 30% not bad.

• Like 1