FY18 Chief Selection Board

Guest navyordie123

So today is the day when the board convened.good luck to everyone. Good luck to al FTS who are awaiting their results. 

Guest ITJuan(IW/SW/AW) 009
2 minutes ago, navyordie123 said:

So today is the day when the board convened.good luck to everyone. Good luck to al FTS who are awaiting their results. 

I'm hoping the quotas come out today or tomorrow and our quotas show some love!

Guest HI_IT
6 hours ago, ITJuan(IW/SW/AW) 009 said:

I hope you pick up that "S". I've been up since 2011, but only made board this year and last year. I never studied until I finally realized holy crap, "I'm so late in the game". Last year I thought I had a great chance especially with the write-up I had and the Sailorization, but come to find out I had so many duplicates on my OMPF and I never caught it until a Senior Chief who sat the board last year looked at my OMPF. I got all that squared away, so this year, we shall see what happens. I'm not too thrilled as I was last year and I'm sure the ITC quotas have dropped...again.

ITCS quotas went up, that should mean ITC quotas go up too.

3 minutes ago, HI_IT said:

ITCS quotas went up, that should mean ITC quotas go up too.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I went on NPC and checked out the quotas for ITCS. Good sign...I hope.

Guest NavyChic

Board convened yesterday for us, AD folks hoping we see quotas today or sometime this week.

I was reading a few post back about duplicates in the OMPF. I had a duplicate in my record for Bachelors Degree Transcript and didn't think to get it removed. That is the only duplicate I have in my record that the board may see. Is this a distractor? Will it be looked at negatively? 

Guest PSjg78

FTS results PLEASE hahahah.... I think being stuck on duty is making the wait drag even longer this year.... Good Luck to all the AD guys.... hopefully you guys see quotas this week!

5 hours ago, NavyChic said:

Board convened yesterday for us, AD folks hoping we see quotas today or sometime this week.

I was reading a few post back about duplicates in the OMPF. I had a duplicate in my record for Bachelors Degree Transcript and didn't think to get it removed. That is the only duplicate I have in my record that the board may see. Is this a distractor? Will it be looked at negatively? 

That's a very good question especially when it comes to an achievement like that. I had 8, count it 8 duplicates of history of assignments, agree ext enl, immed reenl control, and admin remarks. Yeah I shot myself in the foot last cycle for not scrubbing my ompf until after the results came out which was the big fat "N". I got that squared away fast! Soooo uh, quotas? Where you at?

Guest DeepseaSeabee

It's that time of year again. We're 16 pages deep! Glad to see I'm not the only one anxious. I can't wait for these AC quotas to come out. CMCS numbers(5) weren't too high this year but I'm still optimistic for the CMC numbers. Good luck to all waiting impatiently. AC/FTS and SELRES. 

AD Quotas are out!!! 19% for ITC. 1 % rise from last cycle. Tsk, tsk. Good luck to all of my brothers and sisters in here!

Guest PSjg78
7 minutes ago, Riverine Rat said:

NCR- 37.17%

42 out of 113 hope I am one of the 42!!! good luck to everyone.

Where are the quotas?

Guest PSjg78
20 minutes ago, KillJoy said:

Where did these quotas come from? IE where can they be found online?

Look back a couple posts and you will see them..

Guest EffSeeUno

With the HYT increase and the call for 355 ships anyone else thinking the rates are about to open up, maybe not this year, but in the near future? FCA sitting at 30% not bad.

Guest TRON828

Glad to see the reg nav quotas came out..good luck to all you guys and gals...looks like every rate had a quota.. that's always a plus:)

Guest OSCinthemaking

28.28% is not bad. Looking like that increase in Senior Chief OS helped out alot. No complaints here. Good luck to everyone out there. I have come to terms with what I submitted. If it happens, it happens if not then I will try harder next year.

I submitted my Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Movsm, PPME, SEJPME, missing letter of extension, missing NAM, CICWO, AAWC, Shipping Officer, Piloting Officer and EAWS cert. 

My goals for this current year IW pin, CDCWO, and AAWC for current platform. 

Guest PSjg78

Not looking like the FTS results will be released this week... By now there would have been a timeline... so guess we should enjoy our weekend and wait for next week..... maybe .... who knows maybe they are lining it up to come out with AD results ...