FY18 Chief Selection Board

Guest ITJuan(IW/SW/AW) 009

Wasn't selected this year. A hard pill to swallow but I'm not giving up. Any of my IT brothers or sisters didn't get selected as well? What should we work on to be more competitive? 193 selectees and my hopes were pretty high this time around.

So we now have the FY19 thread as @subguy10524 mentioned and there is also the private Selectee group for those who made it. If you are a Sel and want to join, please PM me you username, real name and rate so I can match it.

Remember for those who did not make it, rest up, and when you start, organize, document and update. And everyday - improve, take on responsibilities, get those quals and certs, take care of your Sailors,  and prove that you are worthy of being Chief.

BBb)

Guest ITJuan(IW/SW/AW) 009
20 minutes ago, subguy10524 said:

Come on over to the FY19 thread. I have already started asking questions there.

On my way! Haha!

Someone, I think a sister, posted a list, in this thread,  of what was talked about as far as what they look for in the selection board process. Several of us agreed that it was a good list. Does anyone remember who posted it or where it is at? I want to added to our 2019 Chief's Board for their viewing. 

:huh:

For Chief Selectees who were added, you should be able to see the private Selectee area from the front page of this forum (Hint: look for the skull.) Drop in and say "hello". :D

Also, the FY19 Chief Selection Board thread is up and running!

As the Selectees slowly enter the Twilight Zone... <echo, echo, echo> :ph34r: