Forum | Advancement | Career | Veteran | Bases | Enlisted Portal

Tony

FY18 Chief Selection Board

Rate this topic

HawkISback
58 minutes ago, Tony said:

Okay, I've added some names to the Selectee private forum. I will pretty it up later tonight and during the week when I have more time.

Where is it under I didn't see it. 

HawkISback

No bueno 

Tony

@IS1(IW/SW/AW/EXW), I finally got yours, I'm catching up with other things in life so give me a few days to get things going. 

Selectees who request
You can see private Selectee forum from the front page. -> http://forum.navyadvancement.com/forum/40-chief-select/

Tony
2 minutes ago, HawkISback said:

No bueno 

Oh, okay, wait a few...

Tony
3 minutes ago, HawkISback said:

No bueno 

You can't see it because I was an idiot savant. You should be able to see it now.

:4774:

• Cool! 1

SouthernSailor
17 hours ago, FunBawse98 said:

On leave. CO called me at noon...

The other selectees knew I made it an hour before I did. Lol

Congrats!!

SouthernSailor
16 hours ago, JVARGAS said:

I received the call an hour after results were released. I was bummed because some of my shipmates already had the news before I did. I even text my wife and told her I had the N but low and behold!!!  CSC(SEL)

Congrats!!!

• Like 1

SouthernSailor
9 hours ago, TexTLAM said:

Was busy yesterday but got the S. FCC (SEL). Thanks to all of you for your encouragement and guidance. Congrats to the others who were selected. For those who didn't get it, keep your heads up, keep working hard and taking care of your sailors. Hit the books and get ready for Jan.

Congrats!!

ITJuan(IW/SW/AW) 009

Wasn't selected this year. A hard pill to swallow but I'm not giving up. Any of my IT brothers or sisters didn't get selected as well? What should we work on to be more competitive? 193 selectees and my hopes were pretty high this time around.

• Like 3

subguy10524
54 minutes ago, ITJuan(IW/SW/AW) 009 said:

Wasn't selected this year. A hard pill to swallow but I'm not giving up. Any of my IT brothers or sisters didn't get selected as well? What should we work on to be more competitive? 193 selectees and my hopes were pretty high this time around.

Come on over to the FY19 thread. I have already started asking questions there.

• Like 1

Tony

So we now have the FY19 thread as @subguy10524 mentioned and there is also the private Selectee group for those who made it. If you are a Sel and want to join, please PM me you username, real name and rate so I can match it.

Remember for those who did not make it, rest up, and when you start, organize, document and update. And everyday - improve, take on responsibilities, get those quals and certs, take care of your Sailors,  and prove that you are worthy of being Chief.

BBb)

ITJuan(IW/SW/AW) 009
20 minutes ago, subguy10524 said:

Come on over to the FY19 thread. I have already started asking questions there.

On my way! Haha!

• Haha 1

Tony

Someone, I think a sister, posted a list, in this thread,  of what was talked about as far as what they look for in the selection board process. Several of us agreed that it was a good list. Does anyone remember who posted it or where it is at? I want to added to our 2019 Chief's Board for their viewing. 

:huh:

HawkISback

I looked around the inter webs and didn't see anything I'll keep looking. 

• Like 1

Tony

For Chief Selectees who were added, you should be able to see the private Selectee area from the front page of this forum (Hint: look for the skull.) Drop in and say "hello". :D

Also, the FY19 Chief Selection Board thread is up and running!

As the Selectees slowly enter the Twilight Zone... <echo, echo, echo> :ph34r:

• Like 1