FY18 Chief Selection Board

Guest HawkISback

Now by hydration you are talking about some high quality H2O right.  Haha doing a 5k tomorrow keeping me honest tonight. 

Guest SWSeabee
31 minutes ago, HawkISback said:

Now by hydration you are talking about some high quality H2O right.  Haha doing a 5k tomorrow keeping me honest tonight. 

Of course, only the finest of high quality filtered H2O.

Guest HawkISback
4 minutes ago, DocU said:

Can any of you actually see your results on BOL or NAC? Or has that not been updated yet?

Not yet for me. Just checking to make sure not the ultimate prank pulled on me. 

13 hours ago, Surf AT said:

Selected as well. @Tony are you going to start a Selectee Form this year?

All righty then, I am in the process of starting a private Selectee area. Any Sel who wants to be added please PM me your name and rate and I can check it against the list. It will only be used to verify it on the list, it will not be listed on the forum, public or private. You always still have the option of using your name on this forum any time you want but that's your decision not mine. :)

8 minutes ago, Tony said:

All righty then, I am in the process of starting a private Selectee area. Any Sel who wants to be added please PM me your name and rate and I can check it against the list. It will only be used to verify it on the list, it will not be listed on the forum, public or private. You always still have the option of using your name on this forum any time you want but that's your decision not mine. :)

Okay, got you @LSHARP, and by the way, congratulations. I did not get a chance to post with all the chaos!

Guest HawkISback
58 minutes ago, Tony said:

Okay, I've added some names to the Selectee private forum. I will pretty it up later tonight and during the week when I have more time.

Where is it under I didn't see it. 

Guest SouthernSailor
17 hours ago, FunBawse98 said:

On leave. CO called me at noon...

The other selectees knew I made it an hour before I did. Lol

Congrats!!

Guest SouthernSailor
16 hours ago, JVARGAS said:

I received the call an hour after results were released. I was bummed because some of my shipmates already had the news before I did. I even text my wife and told her I had the N but low and behold!!!  CSC(SEL)

Congrats!!!

Guest SouthernSailor
9 hours ago, TexTLAM said:

Was busy yesterday but got the S. FCC (SEL). Thanks to all of you for your encouragement and guidance. Congrats to the others who were selected. For those who didn't get it, keep your heads up, keep working hard and taking care of your sailors. Hit the books and get ready for Jan.

Congrats!!