Forum | Advancement | Career | Veteran | Bases | Enlisted Portal

Sign in to follow this  
Tony

The Few Fruitcakes Amongst Us

Rate this topic

Tony

Like clockwork, I get strange emails that make me again wonder about mental health issues in the Navy. The below email is no exception. I figured I would share this one since I did have a good laugh because no one has been removed from this forum since the famous "58 accounts accidentally deleted" fiasco (and some old accounts purged for lack of activity).

So this fruitcake (Apparently he's a Chief) is giving me a chance to explain, or otherwise I am labeled a fraud when in all actuality this big dummy should have looked in the very same category for the thread that explains that 58 accounts were accidentally deleted. 

Otherwise: I have no idea who this deranged person is!! :graphics-3d-smileys-377567:

The moral of the story? greG, mental health treatment is free in the military, they can help you with your psychosomatically created disillusions and your shipmates won't have to deal with your demented thought patterns  - do it. 

--------
So you removed me all together. Nice. Way to show that integrity. I have my assumptions, but I’ll lay them to rest. I will give you “Tony” a chance to explain. Without a reply; I’m sure that you are a fraud.

Good night.
--------

CursedSwabbie

for every good person you are bound to find a bad apple....in this case that apple has a case of bruised feelings!

• Like 1

Tony
1 hour ago, CursedSwabbie said:

for every good person you are bound to find a bad apple....in this case that apple has a case of bruised feelings!

Fortunately there are many very good people as opposed to the bad apples that I have met on this forum but you are right... :D

Guest Sourdough
23 hours ago, NavyNews said:

--------
So you removed me all together. Nice. Way to show that integrity. I have my assumptions, but I’ll lay them to rest. I will give you “Tony” a chance to explain. Without a reply; I’m sure that you are a fraud.

Good night.
--------

This guy or gal sounds mental are you sure it's a Chief? 

Tony
2 hours ago, Sourdough said:

This guy or gal sounds mental are you sure it's a Chief? 

Yes, confirmed that he is an E-7.

• Like 1

FMFman

When you said he was an E-7 and not a Chief.  That would explain a lot.

• Like 1

Tony
On 4/19/2016 at 10:57 AM, fmfman said:

When you said he was an E-7 and not a Chief.  That would explain a lot.

Yes, and digging my notes from the past, I found who that person is. I deleted a post that was against the guidelines and left it at that. He post some strange stuff written in the same "mental case" format as the other email in this thread. He then sent some strange emails and I quickly got rid of and also blacklisted him – I believe this was over a year ago! When I saw that mental case’s recent email I thought something looked familiar but it didn’t sink in until later. And yes he actually is an E-7.