FY-18 LDO/CWO Procurement Selection Board Discussion

Guest Airframer718
4 minutes ago, GMFCC said:

Judging by the lack of activity it would appear that nobody believes today is the day! (it is Monday right?) I know everyone is saying Weds, but I'm holding out a bit of hope for today and tomorrow until told otherwise.

I'm thinking tomorrow.  Last day in Feb, holds true to CWO5 statement, and it is s a Tuesday.

Guest Airframer718
30 minutes ago, H60AMC said:

CTRL+F5, CTRL+F5, CTRL+F5, CTRL+F5, CTRL+F5, (ENTER PIN), CTRL+F5, CTRL+F5, CTRL+F5, CTRL+F5, CTRL+F5, (ENTER PIN)......

Haven't logged in figure this place will let me know when haha.

38 minutes ago, Airframer718 said:

CWO, I'm at 16.  You?  What CMD are you with?

Yeap, I applied for 733X as well. I'm at 15 years. I'm at NRD Philadelphia now but i just left HSM-74 last year. You were with VFA-105 i see; Were you on the Truman deployment? 

Guest Airframer718
43 minutes ago, H60AMC said:

Yeap, I applied for 733X as well. I'm at 15 years. I'm at NRD Philadelphia now but i just left HSM-74 last year. You were with VFA-105 i see; Were you on the Truman deployment? 

No, I just did the IKE cruise this go around.  74 guys on this go around were great folks.  We made it work on a ship that needed love.

Busy day running sick kid around (long story, but I had to make a stop at clothing store for change of clothes before getting to her doctors) and crappy weather here too.  I was hoping they'd have come out while I was preoccupied. Oh well, sometime before April is good with me!

Missed a flight for the first time in my life yesterday. I was lucky enough to get one today at no cost, but now I'm here 3.5 hrs early to avoid yesterday's shenanigans. In San Diego the remainder of the week in a conference all day, so I'm depending on the board to keep me posted. I know y'all won't let me down!

This wait would be killing me...except for the fact that there's only one public unclass PC in my office...so I can't sit here F5ing all the time. Hoping for tomorrow!

Funny story... I was talking to my dad earlier and completely forgot that his neighbors are the CNPs parents.  Well, CNPs brother is there taking care of his mother.  I told my dad to tell him to call his brother and release that message already for you folks!

6 hours ago, ENC said:

Funny story... I was talking to my dad earlier and completely forgot that his neighbors are the CNPs parents.  Well, CNPs brother is there taking care of his mother.  I told my dad to tell him to call his brother and release that message already for you folks!

:graphics-3d-smileys-177509:

Guest ETCwife

Wife has 3M school all this week and ship has no outside email..no IP...at the moment. So she is relying on this forum for first answers. Thank you all for helping me help her lol.