• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tony

Guest 31RatRod
On 1/21/2017 at 1:43 PM, Islanddoc said:

A good source said this week!!!!

So, I don't know how it works in the Navy since I am a Marine, but generally the results are released a day or two "unofficially" before the MARADMIN is released.  Does the same hold true for the Navy?

Guest Islanddoc
5 hours ago, 31RatRod said:

So, I don't know how it works in the Navy since I am a Marine, but generally the results are released a day or two "unofficially" before the MARADMIN is released.  Does the same hold true for the Navy?

Yes. Sometimes it is seen in message traffic first before released officially on NPC.

Guest 31RatRod
1 hour ago, DOCSMITH said:

Tough week so far! Maybe tomorrow ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know right?!  I want to know the veracity of the source that said this week. :P

Guest FourUnderPar

If you look historically there were a couple of years that MECP and MSC IPP results posted on the same day but more often they are totally unrelated and about a month apart so I wouldn't let the MECP results increase your anxiety if you are crushing your refresh buttons right now.

Guest BlueDiamondSailor8425

Hate to be the bearer of bad gouge... but heard that their was a formatting error due to the rating title change gaggle... Hearing end of Feb now.

Guest 31RatRod
2 hours ago, BlueDiamondSailor8425 said:

Hate to be the bearer of bad gouge... but heard that their was a formatting error due to the rating title change gaggle... Hearing end of Feb now.

Where is this information coming from?  The source? or is it "the underground"?

Guest BlueDiamondSailor8425
25 minutes ago, 31RatRod said:

Where is this information coming from?  The source? or is it "the underground"?

XO of a branch clinic. Hopefully it's fake news lol.

Guest Astrini
On 1/30/2017 at 9:33 PM, FourUnderPar said:

If you look historically there were a couple of years that MECP and MSC IPP results posted on the same day but more often they are totally unrelated and about a month apart so I wouldn't let the MECP results increase your anxiety if you are crushing your refresh buttons right now.

Ms. Kemp and her office handle both programs, so if that's any consideration, I'm sure they'd prefer to avoid the pandemonium of releasing results of both programs too close together.  That plus the rumors above, and I suppose we'll be refreshing like bosses for the next few weeks...! 

14 minutes ago, Astrini said:

Ms. Kemp and her office handle both programs, so if that's any consideration, I'm sure they'd prefer to avoid the pandemonium of releasing results of both programs too close together.  That plus the rumors above, and I suppose we'll be refreshing like bosses for the next few weeks...! 

Ms. Kemp's function is administrative only though.

Guest Astrini
On 1/15/2017 at 2:09 PM, Reigns66 said:

Hello Everyone,

This year I have tried not to comment on this forum but I feel now is the time. All of us are patiently waiting for results to post and I wish you all the best. This is also my 3rd time applying. I have often wondered if anyone else constantly tries to earn more qualifications from year to year to try to earn the board's approval. If you do, trust me I know the feeling. Having completed both the MHA and MBA from different schools, with the MBA being accredited by AACSB, I feel like my chances this year might be better. However, just to be safe, I still applied and received a letter from USUHS. To be honest, I am just glad they released the quotas and board member names. That being said, does anyone happen to know any of the board members???

Please tell me that you're not active duty enlisted with your MHA and MBA already complete, and you're on your 3rd application?

Guest Astrini
4 minutes ago, Tony said:

Ms. Kemp's function is administrative only though.

True, but I'm using that to manage my expectations while I'm stalking and refreshing...!

Guest Reigns66
4 minutes ago, Astrini said:

Please tell me that you're not active duty enlisted with your MHA and MBA already complete, and your on your 3rd application?

Nine years active duty and enlisted....Hopefully, 3rd time is the charm. I finished my MBA a week before the board convened. MHA was completed in 2014.

Guest Astrini
1 minute ago, Reigns66 said:

Nine years active duty and enlisted....Hopefully, 3rd time is the charm. I finished my MBA a week before the board convened. MHA was completed in 2014.

You're killing my dreams my friend!  I'm also on my 3rd package, but I just have a measly old bachelors in business.

Do any of you other dear stalkers have stats on things like average number of annual applications, percentages of acceptance, or how overqualified selectees are that we can torture ourselves with to pass the time?  I was told that the alternates almost always get pulled up (why?) and went so far as to confirm this for the past 2 years in the email global server (by noting their ranks and duty stations).  

Guest Reigns66
2 minutes ago, Astrini said:

You're killing my dreams my friend!  I'm also on my 3rd package, but I just have a measly old bachelors in business.

Do any of you other dear stalkers have stats on things like average number of annual applications, percentages of acceptance, or how overqualified selectees are that we can torture ourselves with to pass the time?  I was told that the alternates almost always get pulled up (why?) and went so far as to confirm this for the past 2 years in the email global server (by noting their ranks and duty stations).  

My path is not one I would recommend. Family time was very short and rare.  However, this been my dream since 2012. I intentionally waited to submit for the first time after completing my MHA. After being passed over twice, and determined as I am,  I did the MBA in Healthcare Management. Lots of school,  time,  and money.  I'm pretty much all in. 

Guest Astrini
20 minutes ago, Reigns66 said:

My path is not one I would recommend. Family time was very short and rare.  However, this been my dream since 2012. I intentionally waited to submit for the first time after completing my MHA. After being passed over twice, and determined as I am,  I did the MBA in Healthcare Management. Lots of school,  time,  and money.  I'm pretty much all in. 

Best of luck to you!  Based on that, I'm sure you will get the slot that you've worked so hard for and deserve!

Guest Reigns66
1 minute ago, Astrini said:

Best of luck to you!  Based on that, I'm sure you will get the slot that you've worked so hard for and deserve!

Best of luck to you as well!

Guest 31RatRod
On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 11:09 AM, Reigns66 said:

Hello Everyone,

This year I have tried not to comment on this forum but I feel now is the time. All of us are patiently waiting for results to post and I wish you all the best. This is also my 3rd time applying. I have often wondered if anyone else constantly tries to earn more qualifications from year to year to try to earn the board's approval. If you do, trust me I know the feeling. Having completed both the MHA and MBA from different schools, with the MBA being accredited by AACSB, I feel like my chances this year might be better. However, just to be safe, I still applied and received a letter from USUHS. To be honest, I am just glad they released the quotas and board member names. That being said, does anyone happen to know any of the board members???

I found the names of the board members on the professional development website.  I know one of the board members, CDR Green.  She is the DFA at the Naval Hospital in Camp Pendleton.