My Command's Sailors Have Yet to Have Their Test Scored

Hello... I don't know if this page gets actively monitored, but I have a ridiculous story about advancement test and how my command's sailors have yet to have their test scored due to them not being sent out until today. 25Nov2015... yes you read that correctly... today, while others are celebrating their advancement, or deciding to study harder for the next one... our sailors are wondering when they will even find out the results to their test that haven't been scored yet.

Needless to say, Morale is extremely low around here, the test were mishandled, the situation was mishandled... once it was realized everyone had results but my command, Our CO updated us on the 1MC saying they found the test and the test were in route to being scored, which was incorrect... the test were actually still onboard the ship and was flown off about 4 hours later. I have to look my guys in the face and try to keep them motivated, although they worked hard, studied hard and waited 2 months to hear their name for advancement, some even stayed up late waiting for the results to come out... Only to find out, the test were never even mailed out. Its a sad day in the Navy... who is being held accountable for such a complacent act? nobody knows...

Charles Sincere Brown

(Posted by request, Tony)