FY17 Chief Selection Board

Guest itdominance
48 minutes ago, HawkISback said:

I'm at a supply command in Bremerton.  lol but the winters are lovely.  Hahahah

never been there, did go to Spokane for training!

Guest Old_Salt_ITC
Just now, Doc-Bigmac said:

Don't forget to Hydrate as well....  Oh and take your Motrin, apply baby powder, and change your socks...

Spoken like a true Navy corpsman, Vitamin M for all!!!

Guest itdominance

reading this forum and eating my Black forest ham egg(white) & cheese from Subway laughing at everyone, then my phone rang with caller ID showing Admin. I about lost my mind! hahahaa

Guest HawkISback
1 minute ago, itdominance said:

reading this forum and eating my Black forest ham egg(white) & cheese from Subway laughing at everyone, then my phone rang with caller ID showing Admin. I about lost my mind! hahahaa

Home Depot got me the other day, almost cursed them out. 

Just now, ArmybratNavywife said:

Wow! 108 guests on here. And you hit 130 page count @Tony! I wonder how high the page count will get this year!

It was climbing and went to 169. Then I made that announcement and it dropped to 98. After announcing again, it went to 81. Now it's back up - just like the stock market... :)

Guest Riverine Rat

Good luck to all, I am sitting here in my office waiting for the call trying to stay busy and get work done but wouldn't you know it I just could not stay away from this site. Good luck to all and thanks for all the wisdom and advice that everyone has posted on here. I have learned a lot from you all.

Guest Doc-Bigmac

Something else to think about for a couple of minutes....  Go check out the movie trailer for  "Hacksaw Ridge" about PFC Doss...  Looks awesome if you ask me

Guest OrdieDevilDolphin

CMC just came through the shop and looked at me and said "you know what today is!".  I said yes Master Chief, he said ok ill go to my computer, im sure thats what you want.  Exactly Master Chief.

1 minute ago, aaronarf said:

So was Step Two the S or the N....or unrelated? :o

Step two was what @itdominance saw "my N is gone from last year. says no info on advancement results. Here we go!". That's what people should be looking for. Step one was Thursday into Friday the funky errors people saw.

Guest TheCareerCounselor
5 minutes ago, Tony said:

Step two was what @itdominance saw "my N is gone from last year. says no info on advancement results. Here we go!". That's what people should be looking for. Step one was Thursday into Friday the funky errors people saw.

Confirmed. Command results from last year are now gone, along with individual board results. This year's results are being uploaded and just waiting on someone to "push the button" to make them available to the triad.....then the waiting game begins for notification. This is the time I miss being on the ship and knowing the 1MC announcement is merely minutes away. Now I have to wait for a phone call...hopefully, to let me know either way. (Who knows how long that'll take)

Guest OldSalt
2 minutes ago, Tony said:

Any last minute speeches? Anyone need to borrow my soapbox? :o

I'm good. I have a thing about heights!:lol:

Guest Blankslate

Things I should be doing

-Studying for my final exam tomorrow

-depositing a refund check in the bank

-trying to find the source of the "smell" in my daughters' room

-making sure items that can be blown around during this here thunderstorm are secured

Things I am doing

-reading posts here

-watching my phone for a text message/phone call

Guest HM8432
17 minutes ago, OrdieDevilDolphin said:

CMC just came through the shop and looked at me and said "you know what today is!".  I said yes Master Chief, he said ok ill go to my computer, im sure thats what you want.  Exactly Master Chief.

Do not pass go, do not collect $200, please proceed directly to your computer and check BOL!

Guest TheCareerCounselor
Just now, Tony said:

That's the darn word I was looking for. Hard when I'm in the server putting some ordie band-aids and whatnot!

It's a technical term :P