FY17 Chief Selection Board

Easy with hitting the refresh folks. We know what time the results will be release to Triad.  

FY17 Active Duty CPO Results Timeline

• AUG 02 TUE 1100 ET - Command BOL (Triad)
  • AUG 03 WED 1100 ET - SBE can view their status in BOL & NAVADMIN release on All Hands Online (Public Release)

Guest HawkISback
11 minutes ago, itdominance said:

NSWC DET Crane. Where sailors go to commit career suicide. haha. In reality most peeps retire from here. Where you stationed at? I was impressed with Knox's PX. Our NX is about the size of a small gas station.

I'm at a supply command in Bremerton.  lol but the winters are lovely.  Hahahah

Some will be wondering if they will see the results at 11 ET. The answer is no. The release to Triad is to allow them (CO, XO, CMC) time to contact sailors in their command to congratulate them or whatnot. Some will only contact those who got the S, some will contact those who did and did not make it. For reasons unknown, some sailors have to wait 24 hrs to see the public release. 

Guest Blankslate
4 minutes ago, 343SBE said:

who's got the guest watch, 144 now... I can maintain it for another 1 hour and 12 minutes

I got nothing better to do (bank run, order birthday cupcakes, study for a final exam, start working on my AFC certification) I can take the watch. It's at 102 right now

Guest HawkISback
1 minute ago, DeepSea5342 said:

Good luck to everyone this morning!! I had two dreams last night where I was not selected and felt that nauseating pit in my stomach this morning. Gotta love that! 

Yes, join the hot mess hot tub, I'm trying to do my monthly report for CCC.  Ugh.  

Guest Old_Salt_ITC
2 minutes ago, HawkISback said:

Yes, join the hot mess hot tub, I'm trying to do my monthly report for CCC.  Ugh.  

From one CCC to another, the monthly report is a lot of fun when your mind is running a thousand miles an hour in a different direction. Focus!!! and Good Luck!!

Just now, DeepSea5342 said:

It's so weird. I'll have moments of complete calm and clarity, then all of a sudden my heart will start racing and I'll feel like I'm going to jump out of my skin haha

You reserved a stretcher right? :huh:

Guest HawkISback
1 minute ago, DeepSea5342 said:

Good luck to everyone this morning!! I had two dreams last night where I was not selected and felt that nauseating pit in my stomach this morning. Gotta love that! 

Guest HawkISback
6 minutes ago, DeepSea5342 said:

It's so weird. I'll have moments of complete calm and clarity, then all of a sudden my heart will start racing and I'll feel like I'm going to jump out of my skin haha

It's called resultittus, common contagion amongst naval personnel awaiting board results. See the duty doc on vulture row. 

Just now, HawkISback said:

It's called resultittus, common contagion amongst naval personnel awaiting board results. See the duty doc on vulture row. 

:graphics-3d-smileys-177509:

Guest PS1_Flo

Good morning, all! I am officially freaking out. I did not sleep well last night... I am really relieved that we will know today, one way or the other. I am already getting my plan together for if I don't make it... but I am still hopeful. We're in the home stretch now!

Guest HawkISback
9 minutes ago, Old_Salt_ITC said:

From one CCC to another, the monthly report is a lot of fun when your mind is running a thousand miles an hour in a different direction. Focus!!! and Good Luck!!

Thanks, we just did our CIPR went from a 90 to 100%. Woot. 

Guest 343SBE
1 minute ago, PS1_Flo said:

Good morning, all! I am officially freaking out. I did not sleep well last night... I am really relieved that we will know today, one way or the other. I am already getting my plan together for if I don't make it... but I am still hopeful. We're in the home stretch now!

I slept alright myself, except my body isn't fully adjusted to the Middle Eastern time yet so I wake up at odd hours (0200, 0300) and am awake for at least an hour before I fall back to sleep.  Good luck my fellow Admin type!

After I made my announcement, the visit count dropped significantly. Weird how commands are not explaining the process.

** posted earlier **
Some will be wondering if they will see the results at 11 ET. The answer is no. The release to Triad is to allow them (CO, XO, CMC) time to contact sailors in their command to congratulate them or whatnot. Some will only contact those who got the S, some will contact those who did and did not make it. For reasons unknown, some sailors have to wait 24 hrs to see the public release. 

Guest HawkISback
Just now, Tony said:

After I made my announcement, the visit count dropped significantly. Weird how commands are not explaining the process.

** posted earlier **
Some will be wondering if they will see the results at 11 ET. The answer is no. The release to Triad is to allow them (CO, XO, CMC) time to contact sailors in their command to congratulate them or whatnot. Some will only contact those who got the S, some will contact those who did and did not make it. For reasons unknown, some sailors have to wait 24 hrs to see the public release. 

It tells a lot if triad's can't be bothered to get access.  Just my 2 cents. 

Guest 343SBE
Just now, Tony said:

** posted earlier **

I understand there are some crazy command structure out there, but something should be in place to notify Sailors within the first hour, max hour and a half of the results.  Personally I find that kind of disturbing that it has to be that way for some.

Guest Doc-Bigmac

Shots of the good stuff for ALL!!  I have really big needles and little bitty cups...

Buddy Aid is in effect as well...  Never forget to take care of the person next to you!

Guest NavyChic

Anxiety :unsure: is definitely at an all time high but I didn't barf yet @Tony

I'm on my way to work didn't have to be there until 0900, I'm an hour behind Eastern time, so I don't have to wait too long. 

Good luck to all! We are at the home stretch...:D

Just now, NavyChic said:

Anxiety :unsure: is definitely at an all time high but I didn't barf yet @Tony

Well someone barfed. I'm having to clean up a mess here on vultures row as we speak... :lol:

Guest Old_Salt_ITC
3 minutes ago, Doc-Bigmac said:

Shots of the good stuff for ALL!!  I have really big needles and little bitty cups...

Buddy Aid is in effect as well...  Never forget to take care of the person next to you!

Make mine a double!  I'm gonna need it to keep up with these young guns this year!