FY17 Chief Selection Board

Guest aaronarf
11 minutes ago, HawkISback said:

I was in JBAD last tour, with those guys.  Wink wink. 

Best showers in the whole country of Afghanistan IMO...haha if you were on the same camp I was on. :ph34r:

Guest OldSalt
4 minutes ago, Squidly said:

Great point, I completely forgot about that indicator. They usually put out the displays the week of right? 

I've seen this go a few different ways. They appear almost like magic overnight the day the results come out. I've had to look at them for about two weeks before the results come out. There has been some stuff coming out last week in small groups. But, regardless my heart skips a beat when I first see the stuff starting to come out. We are really close!

Guest HawkISback
7 minutes ago, aaronarf said:

Best showers in the whole country of Afghanistan IMO...haha if you were on the same camp I was on. :ph34r:

The same one sounds like, I got my EXW from them.  

Guest Cyber_IT
1 hour ago, WJ77 said:

Everyone's seen they posted the membership list right? I at least have worked with one person that went to the board. It's on the NPC website.

My CMC was on the board! She freakin' loves me! I just got my hopes up! :big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoti

Guest Boats_Petey

I have a feeling this week is going to drag until the results are released.

Coffee pot... Full... Check

stick to poke those who faint every time the traid walks through... check

anyways, I just heard wed for traid release and Thursday public. Here's to you and yours. Hope you all get that "S"

Guest Old_Salt_ITC
9 minutes ago, Boats_Petey said:

I have a feeling this week is going to drag until the results are released.

That just follows Navy Heritage and Tradition!  "Hurry up and wait" has been engrained in us since boot camp!

Guest Blankslate
35 minutes ago, Squidly said:

Great point, I completely forgot about that indicator. They usually put out the displays the week of right? 

Well still nothing at the Nex on NAS Pensacola but I haven't checked the one on Corry Station yet (although if memory serves me correctly) but I think they only put it out at the Nex on Pensacola since Corry station doesn't have a uniform shop on it. 

Guest Cyber_IT

So, just to lighten the mood of the room:

Who thinks Draymond Green should get kicked off Team USA? Two incidents in less than a month, not counting what happened between him and Lebron.

Guest Old_Salt_ITC
3 minutes ago, Cyber_IT said:

So, just to lighten the mood of the room:

Who thinks Draymond Green should get kicked off Team USA? Two incidents in less than a month, not counting what happened between him and Lebron.

Send him packing!!!  If he can't behave, he doesn't deserve to play.  JM2C

Guest Cyber_IT
11 minutes ago, Old_Salt_ITC said:

Send him packing!!!  If he can't behave, he doesn't deserve to play.  JM2C

I agree! If he can't act respectably in America, how can you expect him to represent our country with class somewhere else.

Guest Blankslate

Regardless if they come out on Wednesday or Friday, it's gonna be a rainy first week for the selectees here in pensacola. 

Guest NavyMech

Hope everyone gets the coveted "S" this year.  I am more worried about getting selected this year than years before since my PCS month is September and worried I will get my orders modded if selected.  Anyone else been through/seen/known someone that has been in my situation?  My thoughts are it will be too close to mod me but my NLT date is early October and the command I am going to has transitioned to P-8s so manning is a bit lower than what a command with P-3s would have.

Guest FCC_Thawk
1 minute ago, ITC(IW/SW/AW) said:

Release to Triads.

I think they will be out Wednesday and the schedule for release will come out some time today.  If they came out tomorrow, then CNP would have put out to have the triads verify their BOL access last week, but who knows, you could be right lol

Guest NHampton
6 minutes ago, ITC(IW/SW/AW) said:

Release to Triads.

Interesting!   Our 365 PT was just canceled because "the CPOs have something going on" could be nothing BUT :) Fingers crossed!!