FY17 Chief Selection Board

Guest 343SBE
3 minutes ago, HM8404 said:

Go Dawgs!!

You sir are the sworn...wait before I continue, which puppies are you referring to...I mean there are more than one dawgs 

Guest OS1/CCC
4 minutes ago, bocktagon said:

Hmmm my question for you then would be.... Why are you not doing GQ right now? HAHAHAHAHA

Im part of staff. I dont do GQ. lol

Guest OldSalt
3 minutes ago, bocktagon said:

Hmmm my question for you then would be.... Why are you not doing GQ right now? HAHAHAHAHA

Would that same question not apply to you as well? :lol:

Guest HM8404
Just now, 343SBE said:

You sir are the sworn...wait before I continue, which puppies are you referring to...I mean there are more than one dawgs 

UGA...the true Dawgs! hahahaha

Guest bocktagon
2 minutes ago, OneLastDance said:

Would that same question not apply to you as well? :lol:

Air DET baby! We don't mess with any of that. I do feel super bad for the folks that have to go through this over and over for hours at a time. Especially those on nights.

Guest 343SBE
3 minutes ago, HM8404 said:

UGA...the true Dawgs! hahahaha

Now I shall continue...you sir are the sworn enemy!!  Down with the puppies!!

Guest OldSalt
3 minutes ago, OS1/CCC said:

1 minute ago, bocktagon said:

Air DET baby! We don't mess with any of that. I do feel super bad for the folks that have to go through this over and over for hours at a time. Especially those on nights.

I don't normally do GQ..... But, when I do, I still post things on this forum. :P:ph34r:

Guest bocktagon
15 minutes ago, OS1/CCC said:

So it's confirmed then! Hook a brother up with that ESWS! You have EAWS already I'm assuming correct?

Guest navyordie123
39 minutes ago, NAVYGUY209 said:

I know there is one AO from Lemoore are there anyone else and if so what command? Also anyone going has been on the Makin Island recently?

I'm the one from lemoore. Where are you at?

Guest bocktagon
15 minutes ago, OS1/CCC said:

So it's confirmed then! Hook a brother up with that ESWS! You have EAWS already I'm assuming correct?

Guest NAVYGUY209
1 minute ago, navyordie123 said:

I'm the one from lemoore. Where are you at?

I'm at CNATTU until December and than going to Phibrom 5 on the Makin Island unless I pick up LSC

Just now, 343SBE said:

Anyone heard rumors of a 5th release?  Not starting one just seeing if anyone else heard this?

That rumor is from the 2015 media release that is floating around. No rumor on that date. It would only be a coincidence. 

The below news release dated 7/27/2015, is an example of the 2016 release everyone is waiting on to get a time-line of when the FY17 Chief's results will be posted on BOL for TRIAD (CO, XO, CMC) to view. 24 hours later, the public release will become available. 

*** This is only a Sample (2015 copy) ***
http://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=90350
*** This is only a Sample (2015 copy) **

Guest bocktagon
4 minutes ago, NavyAEforlife said:

I learned this year that NSIPS generates all of our Service Record forms (Awards, Quals, History of Assignments, etc) and your Admin/PSD only updates them when you reenlist.  So it is our responsibility to generate these forms & make them Enclosures in our Package to the Board, as necessary.  The Enlisted Qual History was a big one for me; as mine hasn't been updated in my OMPF since 2008.

Same here, I believe that was 10 pages or so of my enclosures alone. I was told the same thing by a Master Chief that goes to the board quite often.

Guest 343SBE
4 minutes ago, Tony said:

That rumor is from the 2015 media release that is floating around. No rumor on that date. It would only be a coincidence. 

Oh, sorry, skipped a couple pages and must have missed the discussion on it...currently on the plane doing my pcs travel..apologize in advance if any double and triple posts happens 

Just now, 343SBE said:

Oh, sorry, skipped a couple pages and must have missed the discussion on it...currently on the plane doing my pcs travel..apologize in advance if any double and triple posts happens 

lol, it's okay, thanks for posting. A lot of people have been hit by it.

:D

Guest USNAO1AWSW
5 minutes ago, NavyAEforlife said:

I learned this year that NSIPS generates all of our Service Record forms (Awards, Quals, History of Assignments, etc) and your Admin/PSD only updates them when you reenlist.  So it is our responsibility to generate these forms & make them Enclosures in our Package to the Board, as necessary.  The Enlisted Qual History was a big one for me; as mine hasn't been updated in my OMPF since 2008.

I went to a CPO package training event held by a CMC that has stood multiple boards and he brought up the "Member Data Summary" and "Enlisted Qual History" needing to be updated in our OMPF. At that time, I checked mine and saw that there was page 1 of 4 only out of the 4 pages that were supposed to be there for both of them. I had admin print out an updated copy for each of them and had it sent in around February this year. I know they say that they only update it every reenlistment, but it does me no good if it was done incorrectly. It posted the first week of June in my OMPF with all pages accounted for, updated, and good to go, just in time for the board to convene. There is a lot of important information listed in those to two items to include warfare, schools, NEC's etc.... I highly recommend everyone verifying theirs.  

Guest OrdieDevilDolphin
1 minute ago, USNAO1AWSW said:

I went to a CPO package training event held by a CMC that has stood multiple boards and he brought up the "Member Data Summary" and "Enlisted Qual History" needing to be updated in our OMPF. At that time, I checked mine and saw that there was page 1 of 4 only out of the 4 pages that were supposed to be there for both of them. I had admin print out an updated copy for each of them and had it sent in around February this year. I know they say that they only update it every reenlistment, but it does me no good if it was done incorrectly. It posted the first week of June in my OMPF with all pages accounted for, updated, and good to go, just in time for the board to convene. There is a lot of important information listed in those to two items to include warfare, schools, NEC's etc.... I highly recommend everyone verifying theirs.  

I did the exact same thing, tons of info for the board.

Guest navyordie123

well I was right we are almost to 100 pages and we still have almost a week til the results, think im gonna guess and put the total pages to about 120 before its all said and done. what do yall think?

Guest Blankslate

I say 110 by sunday night, will hit 120 by monday and probably over 150 by wednesday when results should be out based on historicals and a gut feeling (and some intel from @CPO_Pride247 )

Guest navyordie123
1 minute ago, Blankslate said:

I say 110 by sunday night, will hit 120 by monday and probably over 150 by wednesday when results should be out based on historicals and a gut feeling (and some intel from @CPO_Pride247 )

i think the forum might be kind of quiet this weekend due to it being the last weekend before the results come out. but i think come Monday morning that it will pick up again.