FY16 SCPO Selection Board Results

Guest mrhpsn

Just got off the phone with the CO/CMC, kinda awkward "ITC Shepherd, how may I help you Sir or Ma'am?" "This is the Skipper, you referred to yourself incorrectly Senior Chief Select!" lol

Congrats Bro. We're 2 of the lucky 56

Guest LSLOGISTICS

Bros and Sis did you get your status in BOL? Because when I check my status in BOL still empty??? No word from my triad as of yet.  Thanks

Guest SleeperHit2

Just got off the phone with the CO/CMC, kinda awkward "ITC Shepherd, how may I help you Sir or Ma'am?"  "This is the Skipper, you referred to yourself incorrectly Senior Chief Select!" lol

Congrats Brother!!! Sometimes it's nice to be wrong. Welcome to the single screw club!

Guest SleeperHit2

Got my "S" !! as always I really appreciate this board for helping me sweat out the agony of yes or no every time I'm up for something.

Congratulations and welcome to the single screw club!

Thanks all for the support, best of luck to you all next year. I still proudly state that my most honorable advancement was to the rank of CHIEF PETTY OFFICER but consider myself to be blessed for selection to SCPO!

Does anyone's BOL selection board result been updated? 

Not here, the NAVADMIN Should be out here within the next couple of hours though, still no word on your selection status?

Guest LSLOGISTICS

Just wait for NAVADMIN then.... Nothing heard who made it this command, but this late in time my status means "N"  

Just wait for NAVADMIN then.... Nothing heard who made it this command, but this late in time my status means "N"  

Well, you never know man, keep your fingers crossed and stay positive!  The results may play out in your favor!

Yeah NAVADMIN should be out NLT 1100 EST

Guest MercuryFE

Congrats to those who got the S. I'm happy to report I was fortunate enough to get it also. Those of you who didn't, remember that is not a reflection of your performance, it's always a numbers game. Keep on truckin'. Your time will come. Be the Chief!

Congrats to those who got the S. I'm happy to report I was fortunate enough to get it also. Those of you who didn't, remember that is not a reflection of your performance, it's always a numbers game. Keep on truckin'. Your time will come. Be the Chief!

Congrats broheim!!!!!